You have no items in your shopping cart.
Made In Great Britain - Since 1897
Table finish mahogany/silver & green tablecloth is available for quick ship. Other colors are available upon request.
The Aristocrat is engineered and built to the same exacting standards as the Aristocrat Tournament Champion. The obvious difference is the traditional style, dark stained mahogany throughout opposed to the Tournament Champion which is the distinctive mahogany and silver mix providing a more contemporary styling. The Aristocrat is provided with club cut slate and pockets as opposed to the tournament specification of the Tournament Champion – a little more forgiving for the casual player.
A traditional snooker table that has been in production for over 100 years. Iconic design and styling that has been often imitated, but never equalled. The Aristocrat is made in England by expert craftsmen – trained to accept nothing but the very best. Available with either V1 Steel Block cushions or the more traditional wood cushion.
• Manufactured from only the finest Sapele Mahogany and selected hard woods throughout the table.
• West of England Strachan 6811 cloth provided as standard
• Club cut slate as used in top snooker clubs throughout the world
• Highest quality Italian slate – laser cut, five piece and 4.5cm thick
• Option: Riley V1 steels for optimum response along the whole length of the cushion
• Pocket leathers made from hand selected English Cow hide leather
• Premium Northern Rubber cushion material for consistent bounce and maximum lifespan
MORE TABLE MODELS AND COLOR COMBINATIONS ARE AVAILABLE ON A MADE-TO-ORDER BASIS, DOWNLOAD THE FULL RILEY CATALOGUE HERE TO SEE ALL OPTIONS.